Friday, May 8, 2009

rex?

So, as you may or may not know, I've been on a dog kick the past few months (okay years). I am just waiting until I meet the right one that I can't live without. While Scott will like having a dog, I think he'll be more relieved to have me stop sending him pictures of every puppy-dog eyed mutt I come across.

Well, maybe I could convince him to let us get a pig (one not infected with the H1N1 flu, of course). And, not any piggy, but a pygmy piggy!

Look how cute the baby is! (Picture courtesy of the BBC) I think I could make a valid case that I'm saving him from extinction - ooh! ooh! We could raise a whole herd of pgymy piggies! I could convince the NSF to give me funding for that, right?

2 comments:

Mike Russo said...

That thing has a face only a mother could love. hahaha

mathbionerd said...

Here's another adorable picture:
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/enlarge/piglet-africa.html